Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sithu Lwin


I should have done more research on his work and life to write about him but time never favors for what I wanted to do. So, here it is. A very few things about Sithu Lwin.

A round face with cute puppy eyes, I met him when he was like 7 or 8 years old. He was drawing cartoons like his daddy and winning the competitions. Shall I scan and post his picture back then? Aww, if I have time --- to embarrass him or bring back the old nostalgic memories---.

Sithu Lwin's father is a very famous and successful cartoonist Ngway Kyi? ( spelling mistaken??). I never thought this cute puppy eye will become a famous rock/pop star. Life has their own mysterious destinies.

He can sing well --- with a good rhythm and tone and passionate style except that he has a high pitch and that is just not my favorite. In a way, because of his high pitch, 19:18 was a good combination with Alex and Saung Oo Hlaing who has a deep voice.

I don't remember which songs are the ones that bring Sithu Lwin to fame. I have never heard him in any concert. When he became famous, I don't end up going to much concerts, may be that's why I haven't seen him around. However, I have listened a lot of his song in 19:18 series.

I saw him sporting red head quite a few years back. I saw sign of aging which no one can escape a few year back. He is now married and have a baby?? (Sorry for the initial typos --- is someone from up above intentionally messing up with my blog?? or I just needed more sleep??) It is hard to compete with ever younger idols in terms of look in the world of celebrities. Hey, but the upside is for the vocalists, their voice never getting old. They still sound young.

Good luck with your marriage, baby, and career, STL!
With best wishes.

Listen STL songs here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsGnPl_9NNw&feature=fvst

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GTy5exMu8

No comments: