Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Khine Htoo

I like his style of singing, --- deep from the heart, singing his heart out. I have seen him performed on stage for a couple of times and have never been disappointed. I liked so many of his songs, --- may be mainly because he sings a lot of my favorite composers, Ko Ney Win and Ko Maung Maung. It is very hard to choose one favorite song out of his songs since I used to play his records to fall asleep in my bed. I have been brain washed with all the Khine Htoo songs, so like it or not, I have been hearing them so much so that each of them bring different memories of my life and they all have a personal appealing to me. May be "Lwan-yay-khet-khet" might be my favorite song. But again, I also love "Ah-Chit-Tha-Chin", which is a very simple love song, --- more like a romantic poem.

When the fragrant of love has filled the air;
the little love Bird has stood on my guitar
to compose and sang the song of affection.

When the laugh of my love one has been sweet
like the sound of a musical chime;
I couldn't even feel the heat of the noon.
One can say that I am just a fool,
but I have received strength and energy;
(just out of loving you.)

If the shadow of the love one be a flower,
the petals of this flower were falling,
one after each, deep within the heart;
It would make one about to cry,
and the tears filling up the eyes.

(Then, I realized that ----)
Love would bring me heart-aching miseries
together with the euphoric happiness.


the image is from www.myanmar.gov.mm/.../images/04/12.gif
listen sample song here:
http://www.myanmarmp3.net/album.aspx?AlbumID=458
http://www.myanmardotcom.com/TBOKHtoo.asp

No comments: