Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Soe Lwin Lwin

Soe Lwin Lwin came out with the break through record "Chit-lu-mite". He composed songs --- lots of them --- own tunes (which means a lot in Burmese music community). He was not my favorite, but I ended up listened to his songs the most. They are easy to listen and he has very soothing lyrics. I am regretful sometimes that I have never seen him on alive concert. Nevertheless, I have respected him for his musics. It is rather sad that a lot of talented artists, the stars, have been fallen so early in their mid 30s and 40s. The song that I like the most among all his songs is "Thi-leyet-ne", meaning "knowingly". It is one of the unique songs.

the image is from shwemyanmar.net/.../imagecache/AC1072A.jpg
listen sample song here: http://www.myanmarmp3.net/album.aspx?AlbumID=326

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is all you want to say about him? I want someone make a website for him like Htoo Ein Thin. Soe Lwin Lwin is the greatest artist as well. I'm surprised that no one made a compliment for him. May be he's not sociable like others. I didn't make a collection of his songs so I have no effort to do like that. But I will. I liked his voice and songs as part of my life and still loving them.

Moon said...

I wish that i can say more about him --- I really like to listen his songs but unfortunately our life path didn't cross much. I don't know much about him. I have a huge collection of his songs though. His songs are not my favorite but all of them are special to me because they can bring me back my treasured memorable time of my life.